This summer, our team reinvents the corporate experience by moving its facilities and its customers in the precincts of the natural amphitheater of Lake Leamy!
For the first time, corporate tents guests will have the chance to enjoy the beauty of the site from one magical place overlooking the lake. In case of rain, you and your guests now have the ability to stay dry in your tent to enjoy the breathtaking fireworks show!
Our corporate tents, available in small, medium or large, can accommodate groups of 24 to 120 guests.
SMALL TENTS (24 to 32 guests)
- For 1 night: $1 200 for 24 guests
- Additional guests (up to 8) : $40 per person
MEDIUM (50 to 60 guests) or LARGE TENTS (100 to 160 guests)
- Price per night : $40 per person
*Food, beverages and applicable taxes not included. Sale is conditional to clauses mentioned below.
THE COST OF THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Installations (tent, tables, chairs, small fridge, electricity (2 outlets)
- Signage identifying the name of your company / group
- Parking passes (1 per couple)
- VIP access passes to the site and to the corporate garden of the event
THE CLIENT MUST PLAN ON:
- Finding and paying for catering services (according to your needs and / or budget);
- Ordering and paying for all beverages (beer, wine, soft drinks, etc.) with the event’s corporate sales team
- Decorating the interior of the tent. Absolutely no decoration will be allowed outside the tent (i.e. fence, etc.)
- Having everything ready by 6 pm in order to start welcoming guests at that time
- Wheelchair accessible (Quantities are limited);
- All sales are final. No exchanges and/or refunds will be issued;
- Shows are held « rain or shine »;
- Payable by check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- For security and health reasons, our reserved seating section and corporate tents have been declared "non-smoking" areas. Smoking is allowed on all asphalted areas of the site;
- The organization reserves the right to refuse access to any person who does not hold the proper access pass needed to have access to the site;
- The organization reserves the right to refuse access to the grand stand once the first effect of the pyrotechnical show has been launched.
For more information and availabilities, please contact Annie Bourbonnais at 819 771-FEUX (3389) ext. 203 or via email.