Groups (Reserved Seating)
Our reserved seating section is divided into 8 sections (from A to H) of 28 rows and adapted sections.
Each row has 32 seats. Click here to consult the seating plan (PDF).
Your ticket allows you to book a numbered chair in our grand stand or allows you to reserve your spot on our wheelchair accessible platform (available in limited quantities).
The Casino du Lac-Leamy Sound of Light's special group rate of $21 per person (Reg: $23) is only applicable to reserved seating tickets on competition nights.
Prices include taxes and service charges but not handling fees. This offer is not applicable on tickets for the Grande Finale. To be admissible for this offer, the person in charge of the group must :
- Buy 30 tickets or more for one single show
- Accept the event's conditions and payment schedule as explained below
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
Please note that our policy states that:
- Tickets are sold on a “First come, first served” basis.
- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds will be allowed.
- No complementary tickets will be given on top of the preferred rate offered
- Show are held RAIN OR SHINE
- The Sound of Light Team reserves the right to refuse access to the reserved seating area once the first effect of the pyrotechnical show has been launched.
The Casino du Lac-Leamy Sound of Light also reserves the right to change its ticket rates at any time or should the size of the group fall under the minimum quantity required.
Payments for the group of tickets reserved must be made according to the following schedule:
- 1st non-refundable deposit of 20% with the original booking
- 2nd non-refundable deposit of 30% by May 1st
- 3rd and last non-refundable deposit of 50% by July 1st*
*Adjustment to the final number of tickets needed and final invoice can be made on this date, as long as the final number does not fall below the above mentioned group size.
Methods of payment accepted
Check, Visa et MasterCard
BOOK YOUR TICKETS